3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Another amazing makeup transformation for PB

To contact us Click HERE
Hi All, it's been a while since I last blogged, I've been totally run off my feet shooting everyday & saving images by night. So with a short break, i've finally got around to blogging another amazing make up transformation that will be appearing the May/June issue of Professional Beauty Magazine.
You'll see all the steps explained in detail in the Mag, but I thought I'd give you a sneak preview, this1920's look was orchistrated by the Make Up Store's technician Maria Gabriel with her extensive make up kit. The hair was again skilfully styled by Cara Leupuscek.

I'll be doing another big advertising project over the next few days so stay tuned for my next Blog.

Cheers
Brandee xx


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder