3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Totally Workwear Catalogue shoot

To contact us Click HERE
A great team effort last week working with the Totally Workwear Crew and my new assistant Tom Tramonte (who took the team Photo). I'd also like to thank hair & make up artist Karen Davidson.

We were briefed on the Totally Workwear shoot some weeks ago.The Brief was that we needed to back up the Television Commercials with a print catalogue. The photography was to reflect the same humour and look as the TVC (see attached).
The campaign features TWW satff being overly helpful, even applying your sunscreen. We wanted to bring that same humour to the print media. I've selected a few of my favourite shots form the shoot, and a team shot at the end of the shoot.
Thanks to everyone, Judy, Danelle, Liz, Karen, Tom, Mike, Brett, Tash, Todd and most of all Michael for bringing this fun shoot together. I can't wait to see the printed catalogue.
Brandee xx

video

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder